Thursday, August 5, 2010

GT: Sex And The City 2


I have not watched Sex and The City yet and glad that I did not! My friends called me up and wanted to watch this chick flick since their bfs are not so enthusiastic watching this lol. Well, I have always loved watching the series on HBO and I definitely love Sex And The City 1 and I am so excited to find out what's next on the second movie. Even right now my mind is wondering did Carrie and Big raise a family together? What about Smith and Samantha did they finally make up? What's up with Charlotte York-Goldenblatt? Is Steve and Miranda still together?



Saw a book on the second movie and it features the ladies' wardrobe and goodness I totally dig 'em! Well, don't ya? The dress, the shoes and the  accessories were all fabulous! As of this writing I have already been looking here and there for the replica of the  clothes and shoes lol. What can I say I just love SATC.


2 comments:

  1. I don't know if I watch that, lols. I like action stuff and romance and comedy.

    http://www.heartscontentofamama.com/2010/08/gt-whisper-of-heart-movie.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. i loved the first movie too although i don't think paulie (the hubby) will dig watching the second one with me LOL. oh well i'll just watch it alone :P

    thanks for sharing your movie thoughts! see ya later ;)

    ReplyDelete