Monday, April 26, 2010

All About Me Mondays: Jealous Much?








Jealousy is not a pretty emotion.
But I think it's fair to say that we all succumb
to its power every now-and-then.
We're only human, right?

Are you ... jealous much?
What makes you green with envy?
What makes your green-eyed monster break free
and bare its teeth for all to see?
----------------------------------------------------------

I am envious of.....


  • People who are filthy rich like Paris Hilton. They just don't run out of money.
  • Super models and celebrities who are in great shape.
  • People who work at home and earns a fortune like the problogger guy.
  • I envy Beyonce's butt (there I said it)!
  • People who found their soul mates.
Does this mean I'm such a jealous person?

2 comments:

  1. I think that being envious of those things makes you completely normal! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, Beyonce's butt ... I am right there with you ... and so far away from this being a possibility!

    Thanks for playing!

    ReplyDelete