Wednesday, April 28, 2010

GT: Pig Out Session!


Last week was very hectic for me and I was stressed out so I decided to go to the mall to unwind (window shopping or shopping is a stress buster for me-- I know this is disaster!) and we all know that when we are stressed out it's not good to go to the mall. Yes, my trip to the mall took my physical and emotional stress but it has put on a stress on my pocket! Yikes!

Anyway, since GT is talking about pigging out this week....here is my share. Dimsum day... I love dimsum and it tickles my taste buds just talking about it. So, after I shopped I decided I would eat and that's what I did! Went to M. Lhuiller's Dimsum and pigged out! I ordered pork ribs and chicken feet rice toppings, siomai, black gulaman and beef rice toppings! Now, I am quite ashamed but since we're all sharing our pigging out sessions, I guess I won't feel guilty! Lolz....







If you want to read or share visit Girl Talk.

9 comments:

  1. nakakatakam nman tong food trip mo .. love dimsum.. kelan ko kaya ulit sila matitikman :(

    Heres my GT Entry :

    http://mydigihome.info/2010/04/girls-talkthe-last-time-i-pig-out/

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, kung ako din siguro eh mag pi pig out oag may siomai at chicken pi plus beef over rice, yum! miss ko na siomai, wahhhh :-(

    ReplyDelete
  3. parang mas na stress ako sa dami ng food mo Sis... pig out talga ang ginawa moh.
    hahaha

    Happy GT

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love dimsum too lalo na siomai. at yung chicken feet nakakamiss. gusto ko yan adobo. e sino ba naman ang hindi mapapadalawang rice?

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow! type ko rin ang dimsum. my son loves siomai, lalo un sa siomai house. hehe

    ReplyDelete
  6. love their this riblets .... love ko din yung nasa picture ... love all... ahihi.

    GT: I’ve Always been …

    ReplyDelete
  7. i know how a disaster it will be to shop when stressed :D hhahahhaah

    with the way u enumerate your food choices i started drooling and wished am at hapchan or northpark..

    i so love chicken feet and dimsum!!!! weeeeeh

    Artsy Niko
    Niko's Home

    ReplyDelete
  8. the food looks delicious! Can't blame you for pigging out! hehehe

    ReplyDelete